liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



the big fuss



Okay, so I haven't included any pictures of her outfits, but oh my good god this girl can dress. She reminds me so much of Rachel Bilson, at first I thought she was. And I was thinking to myself Summer can't dress. This ladies and gentleman as I'm sure you already know is Atlanta De Cadenet Taylor, was born in April 1992 making her 17 (we could be best friends) she is the daughter of Amanda De Cadenet who hosted the Big Breakfast and she is also the daughter of Duran Duran bassist John Taylor not only that her mum is married to Nick Valensi from The Strokes and shes also good friends with Courtney Love. What a life. At least her dad was in an god awful band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3