liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



bitch read the chain



I found this on the window sill in my mums room
I made it when I was four when I went to Cyprus for my mum and dads honeymoon
but I always thought it said Sally.
On the way home I remember some other newly weds asking me what my teddy was called
so I told them it was called
'Fuck'
they told my parents,bastards.
  I got put in a kids club group called Shrimps.
The beaches had black sand and I remember going on a peddle boat in a tasselled t-shirt I really wanted.
Its werid to think I remember so much from this holiday, but its only because its the most normal standard package holiday I've ever been on in my life.
My parents ultimately hated it as well as each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3