liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



real

I know this may sound extremely sad and stupid, but I would like to thank everyone who looks,comments and follows my blog. It really does mean so much. The inspiration I get from searching peoples blogs is unbelievable and I love it. But what makes me really happy is that, there is like minded people out there, as I am surrounded by people unlike me so its more than lovely to come on here and see people from all over the world sharing their fashion sense and passions. Thank you and thank you even more so for putting up with my spelling mistakes.
real photo of two girls from southern california, back in the day. It really reminds me of Lords of the Dogtown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3