liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



Miss American pie

After seeing Alexa Chung in Vogue doing the whole double denim thing, I never thought 'oh I'll try that' but for some reason these two were lying on a chair in my room, so I thought I might as well. Firstly the top-which I tied in the end was a dollar from a Goodwill store in America and the jeans were £15 from H&M, I hardly ever wear jeans but I absolutely love these, there the only pair which fit me perfectly. Any way by boyfriend has a big American flag in his room, so I (annoyingly) took the opportunity to stand in front of it like Madonna does in her video American Pie.   

4 comments:

  1. I love denim with denim. It's a look that many people won't do but I love denim in general whether it's for shirts or jeans. Loving the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Jesus Look at your incredible hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, and why would you not want to pose in front of that flag?!

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3