liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



must read


Sorry for the major lack of posting,dont worry I will be posting tonight!!. But I have the best news EVER.For anyone who doesn't know I have always been fascinated with films from a baby, and with my love for clothes I thought well why not be a costume desginer? - this is my dream job. Well...my mums boyfriend's friend has invited me to come and WORK ON A FILM SET and like shadow the costume desginer and see how it all works. I can't explain my excitement!!!!! so yeah I'm going down at the end of this month to London, and I'm staying at  my friends (which I'm equally excited about) who I went to high school with and haven't seen for ages as she decided to move to London by herself and do Fashion Retail. Heres information on the film : junk hearts

1 comment:

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3