liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



Taxi Driver pt.2

I NEED THEM PLATFORMS OH MY GOD!!!!!!. This is part two of my Taxi Driver special, there's definitely three more posts to come. this is part one.


"Hey, I'm not square, you're the one that's square. Your full of shit, man. What are you talking about? You walk out with those fuckin' creeps and low-lifes and degenerates out on the streets and you sell your little pussy for peanuts? For some low-life pimp who stands in the hall? And I'm square? You're the one that's square, man. I don't go screwing fuck with bunch of killers and junkies like you do. You call that bein' hip? What world are you from?" 

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!!!
    I love her looooooooong legs!!
    xD

    Thanks for visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3