liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



FOR SALE




ITEM ONE: brand new never worn keds,still have the tags.size 4.vintage looking navy leather-are available on my EBAY-£15
ITEM TWO: grunge style chiffon top,is from 90s topshop is a size 12 but will fit smaller or bigger,look great with a belt around the waist and a bra-available on my EBAY- £12
ITEM THREE: vintage lace top,it was bought in London.look fantastic under a dress.buttons up at the back.around a size 12 would fit smaller or bigger- available on my EBAY or ESTY-£12
ITEM FOUR: tan coloured Zara top,great condition.size large will fit any size-available on my EBAY-£12
ITEM FIVE: vintage polka dot dress was £24 only worn once,view pictures here size 8 will fit a 10-available on my EBAY-£15
ITEM SIX- preppy Gap shirt,size 8-12-£5
ITEM SEVEN- leopard print topshop top, it is a size 14 however its more like a 10 due to washing-£5
ITEM EIGHT-velvet jacket,size 14 will fit a 12 great condition and colour has great buttons - £6
ITEM NINE- vintage frilly lace shirt,very Victorian looking,size 10,wonderful condition - £12
ITEM TEN- oversized vintage leopard print dress is originally a 16 however looks better on a ten - £12
ITEM ELEVEN- vintage oversized dress,does need a belt on the waist,any size, has been cut shorter beautiful detail - £15 
Please note you can buy from either my blog,ebay or esty (if accessible).I do not accept refunds.Please pay via paypal, my email address is liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk please comment me if you have purschased something and also send me your address p+p in UK is £2.50 £3.50 for everywhere else.Also if you are interested in more measurements or pictures please comment me with a note and your email address.thank you for looking x 

1 comment:

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3