liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



uh-000h

I'm going to London tomorrow to help out with the film, filming on Brick Lane so if you see me holla. Going to try and post as often as I can but I apologise for my absence, think I'm going to Surrey at some point too,so hopefully have a look in them charity shops.Items have been put on Ebay so please visit it (top left) got 4 other great items I need to photograph hopefully get that done tonight depending...Going to miss Bames so much and as soon as I get back I've got my exams. But I had a wuvly day today playing in the petting zoo although I was convinced I was going to contract bird flu.

1 comment:

  1. that's so cool, what film is this you're helping out on.
    hope it goes well! XX

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3