liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



FOR SALE


This cape is available to buy from HERE for £18. I do send aboard however P+P varies. If you don't have eBay and would like to purchase one then please feel free to comment me or email me at liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk. There is more than one available.
This cape is available to buy from HERE for £15. I do send aboard however P+P varies. If you don't have eBay and would like to purchase one then please feel free to comment me or email me at liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk. There is more than one available.


I also have many other styles available  

3 comments:

  1. woah these are amazing.
    especially the almost aztec kind of print one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful and the pics from your last post as well1!wish you a ncie evening my love!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. these capes/ponchos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3