liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



Q



Imagine never ever stepping foot on land?!.Being born on water and dieing on water. I wonder if people who live like this are more at one with themselves and the earth? I guess they are because apparently we were fish once.
I always think about old people who go sailing on a yacht. It makes me smile to think how nice it is that their comfortable enough with someone to spend that HUGE isolation with. But then again it makes me sad because I guess a lot of people do it to become comfortable with death. 


crazy,question I know but it is for research. What clothes would you want to wear to die in?
APOLOGISES FOR BEING SO MORBID.

2 comments:

  1. It truly does not matter.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would want to be buried in the most extravagant couture gown on the planet.

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3