liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



twist turn shake

















I have an entire folder full of images like these, so be expecting some flaperastic pictures. Sorry for all the B/W, but its autumn/winter so everything is pretty much in black and white. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I find the time to take some pictures tomorrow so then I can finally get this roll of film developed. I still haven't decided on a location which has got to be out doors as my flash is currently broken, so I'm going to route through my my mind for ideas in abit. 
In between making costume, I'm also making a camel dress which is hopefully going to be very 20s boho. Also happy Guy Fawkes. 

6 comments:

  1. looove these vintage musing photos!! so great
    haha, i collect photos like these too. just store them on my desktop and refer back to them, when i need some inspiration!

    can't wait to see the camel dress!
    i'm following, hope you can follow back! :)

    xx, sophia

    www.trashbagblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress sounds fantastic, can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This vintage pictures are fantatic, cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I think yours is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3