liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



mother boheme





Please excuse the ill look, the drugs don't work man. This outfit is actually styled by my momma (cue that song). All of a sudden my house is FULL (I'm talking 5 but still) of them tulle massive ass ballerina 80s skirts and I am fucking loving it they are so amazing you can do so many different looks with them. The dress and skirt is my mums from bohemia, we also have the skirt in a nude colour too. the sash is a left over piece of material. The bra is Elle Macpherson however I got it from a charity shop for £1.60!!!!!!.And the boots are a vintage christmas present from ebay. 
The last photo is of my half,yes half my wardrobe. And I have come to the realstion I need to photograph it more so beware.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3