liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



I WAS BORN TRIPPY MAN














HATING ON THE U.K LIKE I DON'T KNOW WOOOT. 
the past few days i have had some major dick head situations 

1. "sorry i'm finding it hard to not laugh in your face" -a  bus driver in clashing pink and red
2. "oh its council where you live isn't it ha ha ha ha" - some semi name dropping douche
3. the bitch in the cancer research charity shop who i  L O A T H shoulder barged a toddler (i gave it to her raw...as  i only went in there for her to step outta line so i had another excuse to write in my angry letter) 
4. snotty loud people looking and speaking to me like i'm stoooopid 
5. people speaking down at me LIKE SERIOUSLY STOP IT NOW!. 
6. people chatting on about themselves ruthlessly when actually making a KUNT out of them self
7.people name dropping - LIKE ANYONE CARES you know such n such n such n such's brothers mother fucker 
8. people rateing their your mate when they have been chatting shit about you to your boyf - like seriously bitches just cos you can't get no bro to love you doesn't mean i can't. 
9. not being able to go out because when ever you do its fucking shit (i hate manchester)
10. the majority of people still bashing drugs.....t h e y a r e B-O-R-I-N-G.

so  fuck my 'not smoking weed this winter' ban 

sorry x

1 comment:

  1. This just made me smile so much. i think we need to be friends. if only you knew the obnoxiousity (not a word, but who cares) of the people who inhabit orange county. just shoot me. thank god I can entertain my self! and I'm right there with ya on the last remark

    x

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3