liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



she is mulger. FEATHER & FUR CAPE FOR SALE



Above is a stunning vintage handmade faux fur,feather Mulger-esque cape that I am selling for a bargain of £45!!! i know right bitches are paying like £450 add another 0 for this shit. It can be worn all year round with a normal outfit ( see above,ive dressed it down but you can totally dress this bitch up) or you can wear it as one to halloween (curella de'vil) . it fits a small size. If you are interested pleased email me at liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk or contact me via my facebook page click HERE
tassel bra- original seed
trousers- Escada/charity shop
shoes- bertie

4 comments:

  1. It's awesome! Personally I'm dreadfully skint at the mo but some lucky bitch will rock their ass off in this fabulous creation I'm sure! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these trousers are an amazing find. they fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trousers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3