liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



USA


In ten days I will be flying to NYC staying there for five hours then flying to Miami staying over the night then flying to St. Thomas in the Caribbean. Then I will stay there for like two and half or something weeks.During that time my mum is getting married then its christmas which I will be spending with a random girl whos staying in the apartment then new year will happen. Then I'm spending five days SHOPPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so fucking excited in Miami!!!!!!!!!!! then its home back to looking for a job and sorting my life out :(.And I've promised myself to stop thinking it be awks. to photograph shit like this.so its fuckin 'appenin 

3 comments:

  1. these two pictures are totally USA!!! i'm so happy for u...wish i was as lucky!

    Girlonthemoon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 1st photo! <3

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3